Wednesday, September 22, 2010

HURRY UP OCTOBER!!!

Well, we just completed a 2 day stint in Boston. Andrew went through an outpatient 24 hr EEG. We won't have any results until next week. Not that I am about to get my hopes up, or get excited but....Andrew has had no drop seizures or clonic jerks for at least 5 days now! I have this feeling in me that says it's just the calm before the storm. Of course Andrew's Neurologist in Boston says OH, NO don't think like that! This is very "typical" of him. I can only hope that we are not in for a grand mal type seizure next. Other than that he is doing well and enjoying his 2 weeks off from school. He starts back on August 31. I have HUGE reservations about whether this fall class will be any better than the summer one. He now has a new teacher and the school it supposed to be getting themsleves specialized training so they can learn how to teach Andrew.

We are very anxious for Andrew to get his seizure dog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment