Monday, March 8, 2010

Ready, Set...slow down

Well, Andrew is in a hurry to learn to run. But, first we must walk; then we may run. Jessica has a loose tooth and can't wait for it to fall out. She came running downstairs today and shouts: "Mom, I know what I am going to do with my tooth fairy money!" I, of course, am intrigued...." I'm going to give to Andrew for his seizure dog!" So I get all teary eyed as I realize that even Jessica knows how important this dog will be for Andrew.

Well, the results are back from the endocrine tests and Andrew is Vitamin D deficient.....not sure yet how bad. The more severe cases can cause Ricketts; which softens the bones. The gastric tube is now a definite procedure for the near future. We have a consult on March 15th, but are not sure yet of the exact date he will get it.

My beautiful little boy keeps trucking along, as always. An inspiration for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment